Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SHOP // LIVING KEEPSAKES

I, very happily, got married five years ago and I loved my wedding through and through BUT if I were getting married today, these are the accessories that I would have to have both because they are so unique and beautiful, but also because they are pieces that I could use for special occasions down the road. Living keepsakes, if you will.


I don't know which one I like better. Both silk taffeta, both by the English Dept, both available here. Either would look great with a simple wedding dress and then later with a fun tank top, jeans and the sassiest pair of shoes you can think of.


This clutch is silk and embriodered perfection. So perfect for a wedding and then later a night out on the town on your honeymoon and then even later for a walk down the street to the wine bar. Find it at Ruby Red Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment