Thursday, November 19, 2009

SHOP // MERINGUE RINGS {REAL & NOT-SO-REAL}

When I saw this post on Poppytalk I got so excited because I thought is was just a sweetly distinctive idea for a favor at a wedding. Meringue rings! Why had no one thought of this before? They would look stunning either on a place setting or on a long table, glorious in their white repetition. And then I actually read the post and found out that these are silicone and really are rings to be worn on a finger, not gluttonously devoured at first site. I will admit my mild disappointment, but then I realized that there are lots of great bakeries out there that could make the real thing for you and your lovely wedding {or maybe you're just that talented and could pull it off yourself}. What great inspiration for wedding favors. Now get on the phone, find out what local bakery will do them for you and report back. :)

The rings themselves are from German designer Tanja Hartmann and are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment