Friday, November 13, 2009

IN THE STUDIO // HOLIDAY CARDS A-PLENTY

I have been so very busy with custom printed holiday and Christmas cards lately. This makes me very happy. Here are some of my offerings, all of which are available at my Etsy shop. The card above can be bought as is, with the simple greeting "May your days be merry and bright." {a 6 pack is $14 or if you buy 30 or more cards they are $2 a piece} or you may have your own custom message letterpress printed at the bottom {50 for $95}. Both are printing on 100% cotton paper and include white envelopes and self adhesive photo corners for you to mount your own photo to the card. This has been my single most popular card so far this season. For the custom card I need 3 weeks from final approval of artwork to shipping the cards so now's the time to order if you want them out before Christmas.

The rest of the cards below can be bought blank inside or you may customize these as well. With these I offer digital personalization and letterpress personalization. Contact me if you are interested {there's a link to contact me on the right side bar} in either type of personalization.








No comments:

Post a Comment