Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IN THE STUDIO // INTRODUCING AMY

I love being able to place the face with the blogger {or the business, for that matter} and love people/businesses that do that for me. I, however, like a certain amount of anonymity {plus I hate getting my photo taken}. Despite that, it was high time to give others the opportunity to place my face with my name and see the person behind the design. Here I am. And to be honest I think it's both cute and cringe-worthy. Here is the equation:

concept = cute
that I actually had to have a head shot taken of myself = cringe-worthy

It was fun to create the shot: a piece of handmade paper behind me thinking about Armato Design & Press. That part made having to pose for it a little better...but only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment