Monday, August 17, 2009

INSPIRATION FILE // GRANDPA GEORGE

I am finally redesigning my web site – correction – I am having professionals redesign my website. Which, after meeting Grandpa George on Saturday, I am even more excited about than I was before meeting them, especially because I walked away with this little "Easter egg" of inspiration. It's a series of film clips run together without sound of things that inspire the folks at Grandpa George. What is even better is that it is different every time you visit. It's not difficult to find, but you do have to look for it. Below is the Grandpa George home page. See the vertical bar on the right {on the actual page it is animated}? Click on it and you've got an endless stream of inspiration for your any creative project...yes, even your wedding.

More on the web site and what we're doing for Grandpa George in the weeks {months?} to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment